Home Buying in Richmond>Question Details

Invest, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Is there a good place for seeing ALL REO properties for sale ?

Asked by Invest, Richmond, VA Tue Sep 21, 2010

Answers

9
LinkedIn has an excellent group called "Distressed Properties". I have had great results posting REO bulk sales on this site. There are also other REO groups that are very active on this site.
Lisa Lunger
Cornerstone Real Estate Services
Aurora CO
If you are an experienced investor, then the courthouse steps might be the place for you, however, if you are just seeing what is out there, you might want to find a realtor who has had experience with investors finding foreclosed properties. At auction, you are buying a property "as is". No inspections. Properties which are listed in MLS which are REO or foreclosed properties also sell "as is", however, you may do inspections to make sure that you want to proceed to closing.

Our MLS system allows us to search for only properties which are foreclosures and/or government owned. It is quite easy to get a list from your realtor.

If you would like a list of foreclosures in the area where you are looking, please contact me.

Brenda Feria
Real Living Eudailey Real Estate VA
Real Living at the Beach SC
Partner with a experienced realtor in your area and they can send automatic emails to you the day properties come on the market.

Best of luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.DesariJabbar.com
Hello Invest

Yes, there is - I received a weekly pre-foreclousre list and attend weekly auctions - some auctions are foreclosed properties - In addition there was an auction of foreclosed properties this pass week - not many buyers many good deals were made

Mike Allen
1061 Technology Park Dr.
Glen Allen, VA 23059
804.591.3893
Not sure about the Richmond MLS but here in Austin you could ask a realtor to program and email to send you the properties that come on everyday that are REO's
Unfortunately, no. While Tony is exactly right about Realtytrac and Foreclosure.com, those sites in my experience are woefully out of date. The best way to get REO properties as they come on the market is to have a number of MLS searches set up that should capture most, if not all, the foreclosure properties as they hit the market. I do this for a number of my investor clients, and we have been very successful. I'd be happy to share more information if you like. Feel free to contact me. Best of luck! MLS
While there is not one specific place to see all the REO properties on the market (as not all are listed on MLS), it is important that you have representation to move thru the process with as much knowledge as possible, as it can be tricky. You want to make sure you are appropriately represented by a seasoned real estate agent or attorney.

If I may provide assistance, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks for the question!
Give me a call and I will put you on an email list that will send you all of the foreclosure listings within the areas that you are interested in buying. I will just set you up in the system and you will get all of the info that you need and we can go out an preview some foreclosure properties. I have sold many foreclosure properties in the past and would love to assist you. Just contact me and I will get you all set up!

Tina Beasley
Associate Broker. ASP
Envision Real Estate, LC
804-972-9927 Cell Direct
804-262-0001 Office
Hi Invest,

There are 2 major websites which feature this information (full detailed information requires membership and associated dues):

Realtytrac.com and Foreclosures.com

You may also contact a real estate agent who can furnish this information to you. Please let me know if I may be of service to you. I hold the SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource)– a National Association of REALTORS® certification earned by a real estate professional who has completed a training program in assisting buyer and seller clients with distressed properties.

I have listed and sold many REO properties.

Tony Proto

Tony Proto
REALTOR®, Senior Housing Specialist™, e-PRO®, SFR
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia

Virginia Properties, A Long & Foster Company
412 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
Office: 804-287-4686
Fax: 804-285-0437
Email: Tony@TonyProto.com
Web Site: http://www.TonyProto.com