lkmbeachinmo…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is there a community pool for all homes in Crystal Garden?

Asked by lkmbeachinmoney, New York, NY Thu Jan 31, 2013

Answers

3
How is the housing market in the area? I see that homes purchased for around $160k only 3 years ago, have an asking price of $223k. That's a 40% increase in 3 years, when the market in general has not budged that much. Anything special about this area? Thank you
no there is no pool. I currently live in Crystal Gardens and am selling my home for sale by owner if anyone is interested. 480-430-3623

Crystal Gardens in Avondale is a Lake community with biking/walking paths, playgrounds and the lake. There is no mention of a community pool and not one I know of. Is a community pool one of your buying criteria or are you just looking? I'm happy to help and provide any other information you may need. You can reach me directly at 623-696-0228 or email at shawn.scray@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Shawn
I want a house with a pool but if I can find that for the price then a community pool is 2nd choice and I'll put in a pool later. I like the lake thought tho. I have a realtor that I am working with and I am also looking at buying at auction. Thank you for answering me though.
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013