Joyce, Home Buyer in 47150

Is there a builder willing to do a builders trade to build a new home on my lot? The old home is in New Albany,IN..new one will be in Charlestown,IN

Asked by Joyce, 47150 Fri Aug 20, 2010

Answers

1
Joyce - I just saw your question and - if you haven't already gotten advice elsewhere - the answer is you'd have to find the right builder. There are several factors that will influence a builders decision to do this - condition/location in NA of your current home, cost to build home you want to buy, etc. - but the bottom line is it would have to make sense for them to do it financially. They would have to be able to make money as obviously thats how they stay in business, pay their bills, feed their family, etc. What I could help you with is a free market analysis of your current home to give you an idea of what it would sell for in this market. That way you would have an idea of the value of your home if/when you made any proposal to a builder. I could also help/represent you in working with any builder as I know a few I could discuss this with as far as doing a trade. Just let me know if you'd like some help. No obligation on your part for us to meet and talk about your situation, my initial advice is always free and will help you decide if you'd want to work with me. Thank you.
Web Reference: http://BartMedlock.com