Home Buying in Maryville>Question Details

Nancy Tollef…, Both Buyer and Seller in Maryville, TN

Is there a bath room on the upper floor at 1729 Burnside Dr. Also is there a laundry room on first floor?

Asked by Nancy Tollefson, Maryville, TN Sat Mar 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3060794501-1729-Burnside-Dr-M…

Answers

3
Yes, there are 2 bathrooms on the main level and one upstairs. The laundry room is on the main level. Also, there is a fireplace in the master bedroom. If you haven't seen pictures of this nice home, just let me know and I can send them to you.

Have a great day.
Gloria Graziano/Town & Country-REALTORS
Hi Nancy,

There are four bedrooms, three on the main level and three bathrooms, so assuming one of those bathrooms are upper level with extra large bedroom and bonus room, let me know if I can help!
Sherry Hollomon
Hi Nancy, Yes there is a bath on the upper floor. Also, the laundry does appear to be on the main floor. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you. Dave Bradley