Home Buying in Wimberley>Question Details

conniepham19…, Home Buyer in Wimberley, TX

Is there a Vietnamese community in this area ?

Asked by conniepham1944, Wimberley, TX Sat Dec 21, 2013

Answers

2
Good morning,

As one of the Asians who call Wimberley home, I am to let you know that there is no concentrated Vietnamese population in and around this area. Nonetheless, I wish you let you know that our beautiful town of Wimberley is a wonderful mix of community. Wimberley is a most social and active town that I am proud calling it my home. At this time, we have Singaporean, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. I have yet met a Vietnamese other than a Cambodian family who ran a coffee/donut shop in the weekdays.

If you are interested to venture out to a beautiful community that has land, creeks and river and hills and valleys, please feel free to contact me. I am in real estate since 2005 and loving every minutes of it. I look forward an opportunity meeting you in Wimberley.

Happy New Year to you and yours,

Judy Carey, Realtor
AmanVerde Real Estate
Ultima RE, Broker
Tel: 512.847.0180
Email: Judy@AmanVerdeRealEstate.com
Web: http://www.AmanVerdeRealEstate.com
The total Asian population for Wimberley TX as of the 2010 Census was just at 23 so unless there was a mass migration to that area i would not expect it to change that much. Considering that things are changing everyday in TX as communities and people move outside of the major city limits. The prize is to find an area that you like and is comfortable with then move in and invite just your close friends to your neck of the woods.

Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to lose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY
Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Specialist
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suit 286
Plano, Texas 75024
Phone: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484.685.7757
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013