Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

Joseaguilar08, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Is their any way of getting a mortgage loan with out showing 2 year of previouse income, or for low incomes I'm a subcontractor?

Asked by Joseaguilar08, Dallas, TX Thu May 1, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


We have stated and a program where you just show deposits into your bank account. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803


0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 8, 2014
NO, not gonna happen. Stated income loans are gone. Probably never to return after the mess we just got out of. Talk with any lender of your choice for real, hard answers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 8, 2014
Talk to a lender. Let me know if you need a name or two.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 2, 2014
There are stated or no doc loans that you can look into. These types of loans usually do not look at your tax returns for income. It still may look at your bank statements and other financial documents as well. If you have 25% to put down, this would be a good route for you to take since they usually require higher down payments. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 2, 2014
There are no more "no income" verification loans. You should meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can pre qualify you and let you know if there is anything available to assist you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 2, 2014
The only way I know of is to go with a stated income loan. It would require a very large down payment as I understand things. Otherwise, two years is standard. You could try a hard money lender, but that would be a very high interest rate and may only be available on a short term basis. These loans are typically used by investors who intend to rehab the home and pay off the loan in six months or less.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 2, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer