Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Terry Tandy, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Is the property located at 6464 Bay Harbor Lane, total electric? I am interested in purchasing a condo that is total electric. Thank you

Asked by Terry Tandy, Indianapolis, IN Sat Aug 21, 2010

Just following up to see that you have found the help that you need. There are several listing and I would be glad to email them to you. You may send me your criteria at jenj@callcarpenter.com or call me at 317-501-2103. Have a happy day :)
Hi Terry,

This particular condo's listing has expired for now. But there are 16 condos that are actively listed right now in Pike Township, 2-3 bedrooms, electric, ranging up to 1,500 square feet, at a list price of 75,000 - 90,000.

If you aren't represented by an agent at this time, I advise that you pick one to represent you in your search and to lead you through the entire buying transaction. As a buyer, you would not owe your agent any commission, so their services are FREE to you. And an agent will represent your interests and help you with so many details.

Please feel free to contact me to help you explore the active listings and find your new home!

Best Wishes,
Sarah O'Donnell, Realtor
F.C. Tucker
Yes it is! I would love to help you find your new condo! Thanks!
Yes it is. If you would like to see the unit, I'll be glad to set a showing and take you through. Are you by chance related to Bill and Denny Tandy?

Debbie Sakson
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
Yes, it is. It was built in 1983, it is 1390 SF and HOA is $200 per month which includes AssocHmOwn, Clubhouse, InsBldHaz, InsCommon, Lawncare, MaintBldExt, Pool, ProfMgmt, RemvlSnow, RemvlTrash. If you would liek to arrange a showing, please email me at staceyk56@gmail.com.
Stacey Kiernan, CRS, ABR, ASP
Principal Broker
HR Realty Group LLC
www. hrrealtygroup.com
Love to help you!!

Send me an email or phone # and i will be glad to help you.

Sari Mandresh
FC Tucker Company
Yes it is send me your email address and I'll forward you the listing information sheet