Home Buying in Huntington>Question Details

Chrisse, Renter in Huntington, IN

Is the property at 3310 N 481 W Huntington IN listed with a realtor, a foreclosure, bank owned, or heading to tax or sherriff sale?

Asked by Chrisse, Huntington, IN Mon Jul 23, 2012

Answers

3
Amanda and Jared Christiansen’s answer
Hi Chrisse. That home is not available for sale at this time. It's probably in foreclosure. My wife and I both work the Huntington area and would be available to help if you need it. Thanks!
Web Reference: http://ChristiansenTeam.com
This home shows it was transferred to a new owner on 11-26-12. Let me know if you still have interest in the property and I will check with owner if interested in selling for you. Denise
Chrisse,

This home is still listed under the owners names. It is probably in the foreclosure process at this time. It can take anywhere from 3 months to a year for the lender to foreclose and process through
the sheriff sales. I would keep checking back every few weeks to see where this is at. Not showing
that it is on the sheriff sale list yet.

Let me know if I can help you any further with this home or any others.

Denise