Home Buying in Lake Worth>Question Details

Mary Barson, Both Buyer and Seller in Athens, TN

Is the property at 1502 Lakeside Drive a co-op, condo, age or pet restrictions???

Asked by Mary Barson, Athens, TN Thu Jun 6, 2013

I'm in TN, looking to move back to Lake Worth. Want to be as close to ocean as possible. I ave 2 small chihuahua's. One is 9, the other is 4. Looking for an affordable home or condo in a safe area. I lived on North M Street for many years. Hear things are different now re: utilities, police force, etc. Can anyone elaborate? Thankyou!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078550658-1502-S-Lakeside-Dr…

Answers

4
Mary,
I am familiar with the Lake Worth area. It is difficult to find places that accept pets but it can be done and I can help you with that. Give me a call 561-568-7231

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
Dear Mary,
Sorry to say that the condo association in that Adult +55 community does not allow pets.
Please contact me if you need to find something similar that do!
Peter W. Just (561) 309-6914
Web Reference: http://www.peterwjust.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
Thanks for the request. Unfortunately this property does not allow pets and is a HOPA (Housing for Older Persons Act) community.

Condos that allow pets are not easy and the associations change rules all the time.

As an agent, we cannot discuss crime/demographics. Zillow and Trulia have great statistical information and I can provide property specific reports as needed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
Thankyou all for your replies. I have a house up here I have to sell before I can think of moving back down, but just now starting my research. If I have any questions, or need help, I will certainly call one of you! Thanks again!!