Fattery, Both Buyer and Seller in 92620

Is the part of Weatherby between Hedwig and Orangewood a busy street? know Wallingsford and Orangewood near it get a lot of through traffic.

Asked by Fattery, 92620 Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

3
I carpooled with a family that lived on Weatherby for years and never had traffic at all.
NO. I pass out my flyers there all of the time. It is not easy to turn left at the end of Weatherby on to Hedwig as the cars park there, thus actually causing people to avoid Weatherby as a main street to exit the area. Weatherby is very quiet, especially compared to Hedwig, Foster & Wallingsford. I would highly recommend this street, also the neighbors are REALLY nice on that block.

Kelly Laird
Keller Wiilliams Realty
(562) 522-5173
http://www.pkw4homes.com
I would say there is more traffic on this section of Weatherby than on the other side of Orangewood, but Wallingsford is a little bit busier than Weatherby since cars are coming in off of Katella & from the 4 way stop at Hedwig.

I can be your guide for Rossmoor, I live in the neighborhood & also grew up here, I know every street & traffic pattern. I have a pre-foreclosure home in Rossmoor too for $579K. Also did a price reduction yesterday on another home w/ over 2300sqft.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtor
Short Sale Expert & I can PROVE IT