Cfib, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

Is the owner willing to finance this unit? Iam a vet with ample income but poor credit due to unpaid medical bills. Currently negotiating same with VA

Asked by Cfib, New Port Richey, FL Sat Mar 15, 2014

Answers

3
Cfib,

Good afternoon, and Thank you for your Service. As noted below, you have not attached a property, so there is no way of answering. Personally, when Seller Financing is available, I will include this text within my Listing's public comments. Please also understand, not all sellers have the equity, or ability so sell and provide financing.

Good luck toy you, and if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Steven Zimmerman Realtor ABR GRI
Gulf Harbors Resident & Waterfront Specialist
Belloise Tropical Realty
Hi Cfib,

It's a little more difficult to answer your question because there is no indication about the property you are asking about. Give me a call sometime and I will be happy to speak to the listing agent and/or the seller on your behalf.

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
http://peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
There are plenty of sellers in the area that will finance a property as long as there is a sufficient down payment.