Home Buying in North Wales>Question Details

Joseph Milton, Home Buyer in North Wales, PA

Is the opening of the new 202 Parkway reducing the property values in the Terrace of Montgomery.?

Asked by Joseph Milton, North Wales, PA Thu Apr 7, 2011

I have noticed over the past 2 months the increasing amount of properties for sale in the Terrace at Mongomery. (General Hancock Blvd).Is the pending opening of the 202 Parkway causing people to sell their homes. And, also the prices in the development seem to have dropped a good percentage....

Answers

1
The prices of Terrace of Montgomery within the last year have dipped as low as $183,000 for a Bank Owned Property but have also sold for as high as $315,000. The owners of the properties have always known that the new 202 Parkway would be built. There was always the question of what the impact would be. Now that that portion the Parkway is built, we are looking on some positive attributes such as the bike trail. Hopefully, once 202 is completed there will be easy accessibilty to Doylestown for the residences of the Terrace of Montgomery. Time will tell as to the impact of the 202 Parkway.

Janice K. McGinn, ASP, ABR

LONG & FOSTER
REAL ESTATE, INC.
BLUE BELL - SPRING HOUSE OFFICE
Janice K. McGinn, ASP, ABR
Cell: 215-837-0144 Office: 215-654-5900
Office Fax: 215-654-5901
E-mail: JaniceM@LNF.com
Website: Janice.McGinn@LongandFoster.com
GREAT TIME TO BUY!
.
By the way, if you know anyone interested or looking to possibly buy or sell real estate please keep me in mind! Your referrals are the foundation of my business!