joe.orcutt, Home Buyer in Lake Worth, FL

Is the house at 1826 Pierce Dr. Lale Worth for sale? If it is 'How Much?'

Asked by joe.orcutt, Lake Worth, FL Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

7
Great question.

I will be happy to shop home and auto insurance for you. At Murphy's Brightway we are very unique. We have over 100 top rated insurance companies to choose from.

Brian Murphy
Murphys Brightway Insurance
561-598-6310
homequote@murphysbrightway.com
Contact me at http://www.peterwjust.com, or 561.309.6914.
It is not published at the MLS as a for sale. Maybe it is a for sale by owner, if there is a sign on the property.
If you need some help looking for properties feel free to call me or e-mail me. I work as a Buyer's agent 90% of the time.
Peter
As others have pointed out the home you are asking about has been off the market for a some time and now has a Lis Pendens registered. This could be an opportunity to explore a short sale and I would be happy to help you with that. There are other properties in the area that are for sale that you may find satsfactory and I wold be pleased to search for those and arrange for you to view them.

It is important to note that in the current market buyers need to be well prepared to act when they identify a property thaty want. That means mortgage prequalification, defined needs and a professional to advise them.

I can be that professional, get in touch with me at the following:

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach< Fl
561-800-5986
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Dear Joe,

The home you are inquiring about at 1826 Pierce Drive is not on the market but a Lis Pendens was recorded on November 3rd of last year and according to records it has not been released. If you would like to explore a potential short sale contract on the property please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

It is located in Vernon Heights and was built in 1988 with three bedrooms and 2 baths in 1,881 livable square feet with a private pool. The last time it was on the market was back in 2007 when it was listed at $499,000. The county currently has a valuation on the property of $154,198 but keep in mind this is not the same as current market value.

You will find that in today's market buyers must not only have clearly defined goals but also a plan of action to meet those goals. It is imperative that you are working with a professional Realtor® who can notify you immediately of new opportunities and be prepared to act very, very quickly when they do arise. Not knowing the specific needs or you and your family I am not sure this property is a good match but if you would like to discuss your situation just let me know.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service, 

Tom Priester e-PRO 

"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175 

tom@tompriester.com
Joe,

I am not sure where you saw this home... It appears to have been off the market for a considerable length of time. If you are looking for this type of home I can assist you.

I have been a local resident almost 25 years...

If you are looking to take advantage of the market - I can point you to foreclosures - short sales (that actually close)... and other attractive homes on the market.

If you are looking in the area around the subject home... look at the link below... You will see many homes and can search for yourself.

Gary (561) 306-7653
I sold the home in 2001
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Joe,

That particular house is not currently for sale, although 1838 Pierce Drive is for sale (4/3 with 3 car garage), along with 3 other homes in the same community. Please let me know if you would like me to send you more information on 1838 and or if you would like to see the property.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Milo
Exit Family Realty
954-494-7069
http://www.bocaareahomes-lisamilo.com
I sold the home in 2001
Flag Tue May 22, 2012