Home Buying in Pasadena>Question Details

Bravo, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA

Is the house at 1865 E Villa ST, Pasadena 91107 still available? It's not listed for sale on Trulia or Zillow but is listed on Sawbuck.com for $599k?

Asked by Bravo, Irvine, CA Mon Aug 13, 2012

Is this home in a good/ safe neighborhood for a family with kids? Is the price listed reasonable? I just got myself a mortgage broker yesterday who said I qualify for 500-600k mortgage with 10% down and I will meet with him on Saturday. No agent/ house viewing yet but this house looks really nice... Thank you!

Answers

6
Hi Bravo,
Like any city, Pasadena has better and safer locations than other parts. Overall, this home borders on very nice and desirable areas but I consider Villa to be a busier residential street. As to pricing, it was originally priced at $659,000 and stayed active for 90+ days. When seller dropped the price, it went into escrow within 17 days. Overall, unless you really loved the home, I believe there are better values here in the price range you are looking for.

Please contact me if I can be of assistance with your home search.

Ron Takeuchi
Hi Bravo of Irvine,
This home on 1865 East Villa Street in Pasadena got an accepted offer and they are now under contract. They went into escrow on 7-7-2012 and the Seller is looking for "B"ack up offers. Are you still interested?
Mary & Greg Prout

P.S. If we may be of assistance to you or your family and friends, that would be the finest of compliments.

Mary V. Prout, CRS, GRI, e-PRO
CA DRE License #878251
Broker Associate/Certified Negotiator
GLOBAL REALTY
CA DRE License #1044799
626-355-4155 home office
626-355-2125 home fax
626-833-7043 cell phone
Hello Bravo, I hope you don't get discourage on your home search- looking for a home involves several important factors, budget, location and the needs and wants of you and your family. There are several good homes out there. But just remember- as long as you find the desired location, everything else is changeble or negotiable. Make sure that when you do get an agent is one who listens and understands, as well as explaines the process from start to finish. Good luck. Do contact me if you should need my professional assistance. Best regards Griselda Torres: Realtor with Coldwell Banker
Hello- sometimes the imformation you find on Zillow and Trulia is not reliable/ updated- I'm a Realtor in the Pasadena area. I can check on that property for you, the MLS database which is used by Realtors provide us with accurate and updated imformation. Is there an email where I can send you the imfo? Or please feel free to contact me- Gris Torres: Realtor, Coldwell Banker (562) 519-7235 email: gris.joesellca@gmail.com
Unfortunately it is in escrow. I specialize in the Pasadena area. I have lived here for 18 years. Let me know if you would like to discuss other properties in the area that might be a good fit for your family.
Lisa Casey
(626)644-9081
http://www.mypasadenahomes.com
Hi Bravo,
It shows as being in escrow, accepting back up offers.