Tillman, Home Buyer in Grosse Pointe Woods,...

Is the house at 1645 Blairmoor Ct Sold?

Asked by Tillman, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI Thu May 3, 2012

Answers

3
Stephen Connolly’s answer
Teodora,
The home on Blairmore is Active as of March 28 & yes it was pending . It should have indicated it was BOM for back on market. I am showing 3 homes in Grosse Pte. Woods tomorrow. Let me know if you would like to see this home on Saturday. Please email me at remaxmichigan@yahoo.com or call me at 248 819 6464 Best Regards, Steve.
Hello Tillman,
This property is currently available. It was pending back in April and now it's back on the market. If you are interested in it I would be glad to provide you with more information and arrange for a showing.

Teodora Djourova
Associate Broker / Hometown Group
313-717-0733
Hi Tillman,
Yes I pulled up 1645 Blairmoor Ct on MLS and it is still active and available. Listed at 177k and says that it is in good condition but "dated". I would be happy to show you this home and any others in the area that you may want to see. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Jamie Hastings
(734) 444-5323
jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com