Home Buying in Lowell>Question Details

Adrian Eldri…, Home Buyer in Olney, IL

Is the house @ 9904 Belshaw still for sale?

Asked by Adrian Eldridge, Olney, IL Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Adrian,
The answer is kinda. So this is a short sale and the buyer put in an accepted offer that was accepted by the seller but it still has got to be approved by the bank. Unfortunately, the banks are usually in no hurry to approve or deny these types of sales. If they accept the offer the buyer has made all is well but if they feel the offer is to low they will deny it and the buyer has to decide if they want to up the ante so to speak. I will tell you I have called the agent and asked her to keep me in the loop with this property so if I hear anything I can try and find you on here and let you know. Also, if this property doesn't get approved for the offer that has been made by June it will be going up for auction. Are you currently working with an agent? I would be more than happy to send you some e-mails or talk with you over the phone so I can help you find what you are looking for but either way I hope this helped you and answered your question.
Jess Matson
(219) 577-6540
jessmatson@mccolly.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 16, 2013
Hi Adrian,
The Belshaw home is under contract already. There are other nice homes in town. Give a call. I can get you a complete list.
Bill Port, RE/MAX Results
219-613-7527
No it has an offer on it. Please contact me with your price range and I will check to see what is available for you.