Jordan, Home Buyer in 76137

Is the family opportunity mortgage program still around? More importantly, is it available in Fort Worth Texas?

Asked by Jordan, 76137 Fri Feb 3, 2012

I found information about the family opportunity mortgage on Chase.com but the information was date several years ago. I went in to ask if it was still available and the mortgage specialist I talked to had never heard of this mortgage program.

Here is my situation. I am a full-time student, husband and father of 3. My credit score is low and I have owned my own business for the last few years so a loan on my own isn't an option. My parents would like to buy a house and rent it to us but we keep running into the issue of we want to be within .50 miles not 50 making it and investment property and 20% down. In comes the family opportunity mortgage which makes it a 2nd home and not an investment property plus it is required to be close.

So is the family opportunity mortgage available in Fort Worth Texas?
Do we have any other options?

Thanks for any advice you can give.
Jordan

Answers

2
Karen Lankford’s answer
Is there a loan officer that specializes in the Family Opportunity Mortgage that I can speak with in South Carolina? I am in a very similar situation and am looking to purchase a small home for my father-in-law.

Thank you.
This loan officer is working on specialty mortgages. You may call him Saturday morning or before 7:00pm CST this evening. He will speak with you and explain what program will fit your needs:

Mark L. Kynard

Senior Loan Officer

1205 S. White Chapel Boulevard

Suite 235

Southlake, TX 76092

Direct 817.203.2203

Fax 817.719.9427

mark.kynard@supremelending.com

http://www.markkynard.com

Then I can will help you find a home that qualify's for the program Mark finds you!

Lucy A. Puniwai
REALTOR®
(214)783-6416 - Cell/TEXT
(682-224-8050 - Fax

puniwai@fathomrealty.com

In God we Trust