jun1art1, Renter in Austin, TX

Is the family opportunity mortgage program available in Leander, Texas?

Asked by jun1art1, Austin, TX Sat Jul 20, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

1
REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS GROUP can help
We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!
http://www.hhafinancial.com
Donna T