Home Buying in Brentwood>Question Details

Emikrut, Home Buyer in Brentwood, CA

Is the climate humid in Brentwood or mostly dry??

Asked by Emikrut, Brentwood, CA Wed Sep 26, 2012

Answers

6
It is not Texas or Southern humid. Humidity is not the issue. It is also not a dry desert heat either. This has been a hot summer, hotter than normal, but generally it is not as hot as many places, nor as cold in the winter. The SF Bay Area has a lot of micro climates. It can be over 100 in Brentwood and I can be freezing to death at one of my sons baseball games some 50 miles away on the peninsula.
The link below is to all the homes for sale in Brentwood at this time.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hi there! I have been a resident of Brentwood for almost 15 years, and have lived throughout my life in many other states and areas....Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Southern California. I will tell you from my heart that this is pretty much the best weather to be had. On average humidity rates a temperate 50% with summers being a bit below that but with the heat many times at the 95 degree mark (or higher) but you can relieve that with a quick 10 minute trip to the Delta where you can take a boat ride or ride your Jet Ski, winters can be a bit chilly and foggy but you don't have to contend with shoveling snow or driving in sleet. However if you feel like skiing, you can get to Bear Valley in less than 2 hours or take a run up to Tahoe/Norhtstar in three hours.
For more accurate guides check out http://www.accuweather.com or http://www.weatherchannel.com. Or better yet! Call me, I'd love to show you around
Thank You. Eva
Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012
It is mostly dry in Brentwood, although this time of year we do have a little more moisture...the plants love it!
Hello Emikrut -

I live in Brentwood and it is a very nice community. Weather here in the summer months is very warm and rather dry, winters are mild. Please view the link, here you will find out information about Brentwood you can also compare Brentwood to other cities in the area. Like I said I live and work here and would be happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you very much. Eva
Flag Wed Sep 26, 2012
Brentwood probably has one of the best combination of AFFORDABLE homes and "livable" climate in the Bay Area.

Good luck and may God bless
Hi Emikrut,

I am a "show me the numbers" type when it comes you question.

Below is a website that covers your question and other important information regarding Brentwood.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Brentwood-California.html

Average temperature, precipitation, humidity, wind speed, snowfall, sunshine, cloudy days graphs are half way down the page.

-Steve