Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

ljovans, Home Buyer in 11725

Is the area of Topsail family and dog friendly? looking for a more relaxed boating lifestyle...trying to get out of NY asap....Schools important....

Asked by ljovans, 11725 Wed Dec 18, 2013

Answers

6
Good afternoon! Hampstead might be a good option for you to look into. You'd be very close to Topsail for beach access and you'd be in the Topsail school districts as well- which are excellent. You'd still be a close drive into Wilmington too for shopping, eating out, and cultural events. There are a handful of builders doing new construction in Hampstead as well- great price points & outstanding finishes. I would be more than happy to discuss your upcoming relocation with you- please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Jen Holmes
Intracoastal Realty
910.398.7676
My babies always ask me to buy toys for her! But she had many toys. Recently she fell in love with Rc toys, I found a place to buy for her.
She was very happy. but how can I do about her?
http://www.rctophobby.com/
Yes very family and dog friendly. It's a nice area with beautiful beaches
Topsail is very dog and family friendly. Best schools in the area are the Topsail school district. The boating lifestyle is completely different here than in NY. The areas of Sneads Ferry, Surf City, and Hampstead are on the mainland and offer many great waterfront communities that have both waterfront homes and just water access. Access to Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, and Surf City are accessed through two bridges, one in the middle of the island, and one near the north end. Bottoms here are a mix of clean white sand and oyster beds, there aren't rocks anywhere to speak of like there are in NY.

There are lots of great opportunities for housing here! Feel free to contact me today if you have any questions.
If you have not relocated to NC yet please give me a call. I will be happy to find you a perfect home for you. Topsail is a great place for dogs and beach is dog friendly. Also topsail had great schools!

Joana Cappi
Laney real estate
910-833-0951

Surf City and Topsail are very family and dog friendly. I spend most of my beach time on North Topsail, my dog loves the water! Hampstead, Surf City, and Topsail are some of the best areas for a relaxed boating lifestyle you will find around here. Wrightsville Beach can become quite a headache in the summer time when the traffic gets bad and the boat ramps fill up.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to show you around.

Safe Travels!

Kindest Regards,
Zachary Lucas
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013