Home Buying in Irish Channel>Question Details

hkllgfss, Home Buyer in New Orleans, LA

Is the area between Annunciation and Tchoupitoulas in the Irish Channel a good place for investment and renovation?

Asked by hkllgfss, New Orleans, LA Sun Nov 4, 2012

I'm wondering if the trend looks good for gentrification of the Irish Channel that far down from Magazine.

Answers

3
I have a listing in the Irish Channel on Annunciation that is a double in need of total renovation. It is currently under contract, received multiple offers and was shown to about 20 potential buyers in the first 2 days on the market. If you would like to know more about this property or any other investment opportunities please contact me at cmang@latterblum.com or 504.251.0385.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
I'd be more than happy to discuss investment opportunities in this area. Contact me at your leisure and we can see if this is the right area for investing for you. Nick (504) 256-6311 or nickgaliano@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
This is a great place for some serious opportunity. One has to consider how you can best leverage the cash you have, make specific improvements to get the most for a rental or resale.

Our approach would be to:
1) Look at your current portfolio
2) Consider your short and long term goals
3) Create a specific plan based on your needs
4) Look at what the market holds with the best deals relative to 2 and 3
5) Act - Work with specific lenders who can best help you get to #3.
6) Find some properties and get rolling.