Home Buying in Maple Grove>Question Details

faithwoman, Home Buyer in Maple Grove, MN

Is the Waterstone Condos development in Maple Grove a good association? What does the $165 association fee cover?

Asked by faithwoman, Maple Grove, MN Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

2
I agree with Bill that is fairly subjective. Granted, you want to have strong financials and a good management company, but it is still personal preference.

Reviewing the Bylaws is always fun. Items like "can this be used as a rental", or "pets limitations", or any other number of rules (no boats in the driveway?) are what you will WANT to find out.

The association fee is reasonable in my opinion, and covers what most associations do. It is the By-laws and rules the association has that differs from each one.

I did a quick check on the MLS and there are no current Active units available in Waterstone. Would you like to get set up on a e-mail alert, which will shoot you the actual listing itself when it becomes available?

Just contact me and I will set you up later today.

Happy House Hunting!

~Chris
Faith,

What makes a "good association" may be somewhat subjective.

As a part of any offer you are given 10 days to review the Home Owner Association rules, bylaws and finances with the ability to back out with no penalty so there is little risk if you see something you don't like.

The HOA fee in Waterstone covers lawn care, snow removal, garbage, outside maintenance, insurance and professional management.

Give me a call if you'd like to set up a time to go see the property in person.

Bill Wallace
RE/MAX Results - Wayzata
651-338-0355