Gregory Coli…, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

Is the Trump Tower in New Rochelle a good purchase at 300k? (1 Bedroom)

Asked by Gregory Colicci, New Rochelle, NY Wed Jun 19, 2013

Hey Random Dude,
You've been looking for a place for 4 months? Seems your plan is not working so well.
I noticed you did not offer a value, a straight answer,' to Gregory either. Why is that? After all, for you it's a hobby. Much like getting valuations from Truila or Zillow.
As you should be aware, without identifying the property, any valuation is simply a SWAG...professionals leave SWAGS to amatures and aggregate websites.
be careful that building has a lot of issues always flooding the the new york sports club
Flag Thu Dec 12, 2013
Hi Gregory: I'll be happy to prepare a unique Comparative Market Value analysis for you so that you can confidently understand the values for Trump Tower. Nobody else prepares this analysis like mine. It is really good. Best of all, I can prepare it for you for free. If you are interested, please call me at 914-273-9688. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 90% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
Hello, I am currently looking at a one bedroom in the Trump New Rochelle, and the unit is exactly what I want and close enough commute to work for me that its almost a no brainer. I have 2 problems, one being the neighborhood ?? Im not quite sure if the are is getting better or worse, I have read so many mixed reviews and not sure what to believe.

Second is the re sale of the building, as you most probably know, its not a Freddie / Fannie app. building, and this raises a red flag on its resale capabilities. Please let me know your thoughts on this and if you believe its a good investment, or not worth my time. I really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Nick P
Flag Thu Sep 11, 2014
Consider reviewing comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, then go from there...
Hi, The units in this building have depreciated over the years. what you need to keep in mind is the price is good now but will the unit retain it's value. Other factors to consider are the amount of owners to renters in the building, too many renters contribute to depreciation in value. Any future purchaser may have an issue getting a loan if there are too many renters. There were high hopes for the development of that particular area in New Rochelle and over the years it hit a wall.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Agreed, but the apartment building and the apartments have been beautifully maintained and it is a Trump building. I understand the Renters to Buyers ratio, but these are condos, so that would mean each apartment has been purchased and rented by the seller. How would the Renter to Buyer Ratio work in that scenario when 85% of the building is occupied?
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013
Purchase price is based on location, size and amenities. The proper valuation of an offer price must be done with a buyers agent who knows the property and the local market. I have seen all the one bedrooms at the Trump for sale. If you need a buyers agent...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
Web Reference: http://AskRey.net