Home Buying in Media>Question Details

Chestnut255, Home Buyer in Media, PA

Is the Toll Brothers community in Media good value for money? Do they negotiate on the value of the home or the upgrades?

Asked by Chestnut255, Media, PA Tue Mar 29, 2011

Answers

5
You have received good information to help and answer your question about this Toll Brothers Community in Media and do they negotiate on the home/upgrades?
Just be careful not to attend any open houses, or show up on site alone without representation. The builder will negotiate in the early stages of construction on the site and offer incentives and you can also negotiate. Be careful and you would need my staff to review the BUILDER'S Agreement of Sale and negotiate the price and terms on the contract. I have access and staff of attorneys to review this contract on your behalf. First step is to hire an Accreditted Buyer Representative who has the experience in handling your largest investment purchase. We have the experience and reputation to handle your Real Estate Buying needs.
And My Office is walking distance to this Site!

Mark Barone, ABR, CDPE, CRS, GRI, SFR, The Mark Barone Real Estate Group
Associate Broker; Certified Short Sale Foreclosure Rep./Certified PA Instructor/Appraiser/AB-046415-A;
E mail: mbarone@kw.com office 610-565-1995, x- 1310 cell 610-529-3642
KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATE, 1400 N. Providence Rd, Bldg #2, Ste #6035, MEDIA, PA 19063,
web site: http://www.pahomesmb.com
I live in a Toll Brothers Development and I am also a Realtor in Media. Toll Brothers tries to keep their costs down by carefully selecting the subcontractors that they hire so this is where you need to be careful. Ask lots of questions about how long the subs have been working for Toll and about their reputations and then do your due deligence with the information. They used to (and maybe still do) do all their framing at an inside facility so this also keeps their costs low because it is done undercover and so there are not usually any rain/weather delays. My home was completed ahead of schedule and had very few problems. And to answer your final question....yes, there is always some wiggle room somewhere with new construction whether it is with upgrades or bonus rooms. Let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer.
In this market, builders are eager to make a deal with buyers. For 6 years, I have worked with different builders in PA and DE and have closed deals that both the buyers and builders were happy. If you need an agent to go with you when previewing the property, please call Bev Shinnen, Unlimited Realty, 610 529-3564, cell
Everything is negotiable! The builders are usually eager to sell. Most Builders offer incentives such as an upgraded kitchen or finished basement.. I second what the last answer with, if you visit the site for the first time without a buyers agent then most New Construction Sites will not honor your agent. If you do not have an agent and would like help feel free to contact me! My office is right up the street in Media.

Suzi King
Keller Williams Real Estate
Media, PA
http://www.Suzisellz.com
Suziking1@yahoo.com
610-565-1995 x 1332
610-585-7730
A good buyer's agent will help you negotiate these items. If you go there without representation on your 1st visit you will have the on site agent "represent you". This agent works for the builder and is trying to get the best deal for them and will not be working for you. I have clients that just sold their home here in Collegeville and were able to negotiate some items in that very Toll Brothers Community in Media. Any other questions, feel free to ask.
Web Reference: http://www.AndrewHimes.com