Frank, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Is the Maplewood Section of Huntington Station a nice place to buy a starter house for a young family?

Asked by Frank, New York, NY Sat Feb 21, 2009

Also, How are the schools? Is there any crime issues?

Check out MLSLI.com, school reports and area information is available, also check Newsday's real estate section, and don't forget most sellers have represention and so should you, don't hesitate to work with a qualified realtor.

It is a beautiful area. If you are interested in looking for a home in the area you can e-mail me at tinalrealtor@optonline.net. I will send you all the available properties in the area of your interest.

Nassau and Suffolk Counties are two of the safest counties in the country per capita speaking. There are plenty of links out there where you can check out things like crime rates per capita, school reports, etc. My advice is for you to come out and drive around the area and see for yourself if you like it. Then you can contact me and I can sell you a house there or anywhere on Long Island that you desire. If I can answer any questions you may have about the process, houses, etc., please feel free to contact me. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
Hi Frank,
I can send you the link for school report in the area. Please sen me your email adress. Good Luck..