Home Buying in Waterbury>Question Details

TJL, Home Buyer in Woodbury, CT

Is the Hopeville section safe? I'm from out of town and interested in buying a home in the Pearl Lake area.

Asked by TJL, Woodbury, CT Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

3
Vasco Silva’s answer
Hello TJL,

The Hopeville section of town is a great are to live & raise a family. Even though Realtors can't comment on what we percieve to be a safe neighborhood, we can certainly give you other information. There is a new school that is state of the art, plenty of small, ethnic resturants and bakery's. There is a great sense of community pride. The convience to highways & shopping are an added bonus.

Please feel free to contact me if you don't have a Realtor. I would be more than happy to give you
a tour of the area or answer any questions that you might have.

Happy, house hunting!
Good morning TJ, I would definitley recommend doing some online research and driving by the
area(s) you are interested in at different times to get a feel for the neighborhood and surroundings. I would be more than happy to assist you with the entire process. Kindly contact me and I can send some listings right over to you. Prices and interest rates are still very low and it is a great time to buy. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631; julie@julierealestate.com
Good norming, TJL, as realtors we can't answer that question. Everyone's tolerance for crime is different. Do you have a house in mind? I know of a home in the Hopeville section, that is being rehabbed as we speak with in law potential and isn't on the market, yet. Have you been prequalified for a mortgage or will you be paying cash? If you would like more info, please contact me.
Regards!