Home Buying in Eastside>Question Details

John Greene, Both Buyer and Seller in Michigan

Is the Eastside of Long Beach, a good area ? 90804 area code.

Asked by John Greene, Michigan Fri Aug 10, 2012

Answers

11
The south east-side of LB is great IMO!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
John,
It sure is. I live here and my family loves it. We have some great schools and we are close to everything.

If there is anything I can do to help you out, please let me know.

Best of luck,
Gene Scott
Shore Capital Corporation
562-212-2345
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hello John,
Are you still looking in Long Beach. I noticed that this post was back in August. When do you plan to be in town?

I will be happy to assit you in anyway possible. Inventory is lower now , so you have to be quick and ready.

Lesley Harris, Realtor
(562) 673-0943

LesleySells@gmail.com

dre#01124037
That is an excellent area. It is near Cal State Long Beach/ Traffic Circle and at the same time not too far from the beach. The community is thriving with college students and families alike.
Hi John,

A couple of other resources to help you are the Trulia Crime Map and the walk score of the area. Here are links to those 2 things:

http://www.trulia.com/crime/Long_Beach,CA,90804/
http://www.walkscore.com/CA/Long_Beach/East_Side

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I would be happy to set up a time to show you homes in this area.

Samantha Baksic
Precision Realty

sb@theprecisioncos.com
http://www.theprecisioncos.com/
http://www.ocbeachcitiesrealestate.com/
714.330.2021 (cell)
800.817.7542 (fax)

CA DRE License #: 01904666
The East side of Long Beach is a great area for investors looking to buy and hold, or make a quick return on investment. I would also recommend looking for properties in the Lakewood and surrounding areas. If you are interested in learning more about investment opportunities in the Long Beach area, I would be happy to help. Feel free to get in touch any time.

Mike Dressler
Realtor, CG-REP, CGBP, NAR Green
Coldwell Banker Coastal Alliance
562.822.3234
mikedressler@coldwellbanker.com
http://www.BetterHomeStrategies.com
I'm an invester, I was looking at a property, ML12617569, eastside Trafic Circle neighborhood, this is an older home built 1924, I'm looking REO's or foreclosures
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012
I would be happy to show you properties in that zip code and you can decide. Long Beach has several zip codes. Tell us, what is it about 90804? also, tell us what you "mean" about a good area? I would recommend to check the crime statistics.

When you are you planning to come into town?

Call me , I welcome your calls,

Lesley Harris, Realtor
(562) 673-0943
I lived in the 90804 zip code for several years before reloacting to Orange County. I was very pleased with the area overall. It is close to just about everything, and of course the beach is a few short miles away!

That being said , if you have children I would urge you to check the local schools out, before you decide to buy. I would give you this advice in any city.

Best of luck to you!
Kawain Payne, Realtor
I live in the 90804 and have owned my home since 1996. I like it very much. I own a rental property just a few blocks away and I always have good tenants. You are still relatively close to the ocean, but the prices are much more reasonable in this area. It is better if you can stay East of Redondo Blvd. If this is an area you may be considering and have further questions, let me know. Again, I live here and love it!!
The Eastside is very close to downtown and Belmont heights on the south, on the North by Signal Hill which is a good area, and on the west by Poly High which is not the best area. In the Eastside there's areas that are ok but generally below average because lots of rental properties. On the other hand if you're close to the Circle area which is also called Eastside that's almost like Los Altos which comprise of SFR which are owner occupied.
If you're coming from Michigan, I recommend to contact an agent thats familiar with the area, email you some neighborhood comparison with respect to crime stats, schools, etc.
Hope this helps.
Roberto
John,

This particular part of Long Beach is a nice area. If you would like, you can research statistics for the area, and view a variety of properties in the process. You can do so by way of our website listed below. As you view the properties, you can request detailed information through the site, and we will provide you with statistical data that will place you in a more informed position.

If you're planning on relocating into this area, our website will prove to be an invaluable resource for you, as you will have access to up to date inventory in the area of your specificity. I hope this is a help to you, and I look forward to your visit and registration on our site. Until then, I remain

Available to Serve You,

Jimmy D. Williams
310.218.9058