Angel Calzad…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Is that scam or what? I am tired of that type of "business proposals" that goes nowhere.

Asked by Angel Calzadilla, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu May 16, 2013

Show details
Hide detailsAddy Behrouzi (addy@replyrealestate.com)Schedule cleanup11:30 AM GroupsTo: angelrealtor104@hotmail.com

From: Addy Behrouzi (addy@replyrealestate.com) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: Thu 5/16/13 11:30 AM
To: angelrealtor104@hotmail.com

Angel,

I have some clients interested in learning more about homes for sale in Fort Lauderdale. We encourage our clients to work with local, qualified real estate professionals to help them make an informed decision.

If you're available to show a few homes in the next week or two, give me a call at (925) 736-8149.

You can also visit our site at https://www.replyrealestate.com

AddyBehrouzi
[E] addy@replyrealestate.com
[P] 1.925.736.8149
Reply!com
12667 Alcosta Blvd., 2ndFloor
San Ramon, California 94583
http://www.replyrealestate.com

Answers

5
Thanks for sharing the email Angel. The reply email address seems suspect.

Chad
I tried Reply real estate when I first started out and would never do it again! What a waste! They charge you per "lead" whether it's a good lead or not. They don't care if it's just someone that put in bogus info or how old the lead is. Don't waste your time or money! That's my advice.
Of course this is a scam. I get tons of those guys/gasl who send me emails like we are long-time buds but I really don't know them at all. They are getting more and more creative to get to you, aren't they?
Looks like they're selling leads...
It looks like a scam.if it was real, don't you think she would call you. How can someone just pass on the lead!!
she's not passing on the lead just trying to sell you a package where you get leads and buy search words on Google, there are so many companies that do this that just do online marketing I believe they are more uneducated buyers because those who are looking for real estate know the sites to look for real estate such as Trulia, Zillow, realtor.com then they try to sell you the premium package for more money for unlimited leaves or tell you you end up paying more money when you do a pay per lead basis. Do your research and spend your marketing dollars wisely
Flag Mon Aug 18, 2014