Back2Philly, Home Buyer in 08081

Is 11th & Lombard a good area? There appears to be quite a few units available at 1100 & 1110 Lombard St in Philly.

Asked by Back2Philly, 08081 Wed Jan 29, 2014

Answers

2
One of the best. Amazing actually. Part of Center City, which is our most in-demand neighborhood.

When are you looking to make a move?

I can be reached at axelson@kurfiss.com if you want to begin a dialogue.

You can search properties in EVERY price range at kurfiss.com

Hope this helps!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com

Welcome back to Philadelphia. I love this area. My family still lives on the 1100 block of Rodman St which is between South & Lombard Sts and 11th & 12th Sts.

It is a very highly desirable area in Center City Philadelphia. It is considered to be Washington Square West. Only a block away from Whole Foods on South st. It is very close to the Avenue of the Arts, South Street, walkable to most restaurants and theatres in Center City, Rittenhouse Square, Society Hill, Queen Village, etc.. Plenty of parking options available too.

Please feel free to give me call to discuss your real estate needs and requirements.
I can assist you in leasing or purchasing a house or apartment in the neighborhood.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Cell: (267) 255-9640
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
Thanks, Larry. I agree that the area is highly desirable. I work within walking distance. I ran out of space for the rest of my question. I am wondering why there are so many units available in those 2 buildings in particular. Is there something wrong with those buildings? With their management? Are they unsafe b/c the gate is unlocked?
Flag Wed Jan 29, 2014