Home Buying in Colleyville>Question Details

Derek, Home Buyer in Texas

Is $140/sqft a fair price for 201 hawks ridge trail colleyville, tx?

Asked by Derek, Texas Sat Jun 7, 2008

Answers

5
Cynthia A. Hennig’s answer
I have a listing in this area and that price is reasonable although it depends on floor plan, finish out and lot location. The good ones with these qualities sell for more so I would question why it is this low and how many days it has been on the market. I sold a home on Haverhill in 37 days but it was a great plan and priced per the market at the time.

If I can help you with more information : Cynthia Hennig 817 692 2286
I hope you did not listen to these realtors. They are part of the reason for this crisis, driving up prices everywhere. I have seen properties go as low as $105/sq. ft in that area. Ofcourse, $/sq. ft is not a good parameter.
Derek,

In this area $140-$150 is probably about right. There's some that will have sold for higher prices likely in Colleyville and even higher in Southlake. Price could somewhat depend on the lot and upgrades. Just one thing to think about though buying in this area. I believe this neighborhood has Keller schools. Keller schools are great, but when it is time to sell lots of people looking to buy in CV will want CV schools. Even if you don't have kids in school, this is something to consider.
Web Reference: http://www.cvluxury.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Its own by the builder as many statements made here never purchase a home unless you have your own realtor working on your behalf. There was another house that sold on 208 Hawks Ridge larger sq. ft for $143. sq.ft not knowing al the details and etc. more than likely $140 market value.

There are Colleyville foreclosures have you not seen any of these that are below market value?

Contact my office if I can assist 972-699-9111 http://www.lynn911.com
Hello Derek
Still undecided between Southlake and Colleyville... both fine choices anyway.

The $140/psf is not high at all for the location, amenities, qualify finish for this home. I saw it when it was listed last summer at 740K and my clients and I thought it was overpriced then. Seems they dropped it a lot. It has a lot of beautiful woodwork in it.

The neighborhood is fairly new so the immediate comparables are very scarce. Whatever is available is very much in line with the asking price anyway.

If you are not represented, I will be very happy to show it to you and provide you superior representation.

Naima
214-289-8555
naima@sumner-realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.sumnerrealty.com