Bill, Home Buyer in Hendersonville, TN

Is now a good time to buy a house in Hendersonville, TN?

Asked by Bill, Hendersonville, TN Fri Nov 28, 2008

I am looking for a foreclosure that is either new construction or relatively new such as being built within the last 4 years.

Answers

4
Bill,

Compared to many area's, Hendersonville, TN. continues to show signs of economic stability. With the recent announcement of the new Sams Club, Union University and the addition of several new restaurants, Golds Gym, etc... It is clear to see that Big name investers are not very aaprehensive about the our present or future Local economy. -That's incredibly Good News!

With that said, there are still plenty of Local opportunities to take aedvantage of. I would highly suggest taking a look at your Budget and then carefully considering everything that is available in your price range. Depending upon your objectives, there could possibly be a better deal available to you that is not within your above stated search criteria. -There's a lot of opportunities here!

Bottom Line: It's a great time to Live in Hendersonville!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 14, 2010
I don't know if you have found what you are looking for or not, but I would be happy to assist you in any way.
Hey Bill, and YES - now is an excellent time for buyers because there is still a lot of inventory out there!

I didn't see any listings where the "listing type" field was HUD, VA or Other foreclosures; however I did pull up these short sale listings: http://listings.realtracs.com/BuyerFull.aspx?EmailID=23383431; and

these homes that are fair market listings (although there may be a foreclosure or short sale "hidden" in the comments, because foreclosure realtors don't always list their homes under the right category!): http://listings.realtracs.com/BuyerFull.aspx?EmailID=23383432.

I used 3BR/2.5BATH, built since 2004, 1850 sqft. minimum, up to $250K. Take a look and if something looks interesting, just let me know. You can do more custom searches on my website - see link below.

Have a great weekend!

Kimberly Hodges
Broker
Kimberly-Hodges@comcast.net
(615) 668-9079
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
Hi Bill,

It is a GREAT time to buy right now!! I have attached a link with all the homes currently on the market in Hendersonville. You will see some short sales as well as foreclosures. You will also notice some of the homes are priced well even though they are not bank owned properties. When you get some time, check out these properties and see if there is anything you like. This search is everything built after 2004, a minimum of 2500 sq ft, 4BR and 2 BA.

Please let me know if you would like to change any of the criteria, and don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions!! I would be more than happy to assist you any way I can!!

http://listings.realtracs.com/Reports/EmailPublicReports.asp…

Thanks!

Ginger Garland
Crye-Leike, Realtors
615-300-5573
ggarland@realtracs.com