Jennifer, Both Buyer and Seller in Murray, UT

Is now a good time to build in GVR, it is on the golf course.?

Asked by Jennifer, Murray, UT Sun Aug 3, 2008

Answers

3
Lake Bishop’s answer
Green Valley Ranch is really hot right now. Property Values in 2011 and 2012 have skyrocketed in the area. Homes are selling in 2 or 3 days if you are still looking I would act fast before prices go up more

Lake Bishop
720-277-9219
Lake@LakeBishop.com
There are also plenty of new build already in place to choose from if you care to avoid the hassle of dealing with your own construction!
Jennifer,

Green Valley Ranch has gone through a lot of turmoil in the past few years with their property values declining heavily due to a lot of foreclosures, short sales and distressed sales. I would say that if you are planning to live there for a long period of time (at least more than 5-7 years) then you will have a good investment. You will probably pay a lot premium to live on the golf course. However, in the long run having a home on the golf course should add a lot of value to your home.

If you have any questions about Green Valley Ranch or buying new homes, feel free to contact me! You can go to my website to read about buying a new home: http://www.leslieheldenbrand.com/buying-a-new-home.asp

Leslie Heldenbrand
Coldwell Banker
720-273-6907