mata_almad, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

Is my neighborhood infested with scorpions?

Asked by mata_almad, Mesa, AZ Thu Mar 14, 2013

Answers

6
That are of Queen Creek may easily be.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
there are certain areas or neighborhoods that seem to have an infestation problem. I suggest you reach out to your local pest control company(s) as they will know if there is a problem within your neighborhood. Good luck with that.
Neighborhoods in Mesa, especially in NE Mesa, that were built where there had been orange orchards, are more likely to have a problem with scorpions.
Flag Sat Mar 23, 2013
Scorpions are indigenous to Arizona so they are really everywhere, but interestingly, I have lived in communities here where I NEVER saw 1 scorpion and others where they showed up frequently. I don't think they pick certain neighborhoods to hang out in but they do seem to like mountainous areas or areas where the dirt has been dug up recently. Regards
You may talk to a professional about this.
That's a great question: do you and your neighbors see scorpions on a regular basis? If you and your neighbors see scorpions on a regular basis your neighborhood might be infested.

Have you spoken to a professional pest control company? Would you like the name and number of one?
Where is your home located? If you can give me your address that would help.