Home Buying in Bowling Green>Question Details

Oaktown33, Home Buyer in Bowling Green, KY

Is my buyer's contract valid?

Asked by Oaktown33, Bowling Green, KY Fri Aug 21, 2009

I received a copy of my buyer's contract from my agent and noticed the seller signed the contract 1 1/2 hours AFTER the contract's set time limit. Is this contract valid? Will I have any problems enforcing any of the contingencies?

Answers

2
Mike Messina’s answer
Technically NO it is not a valid contract but it can be understood that it's still an accepted offer because nothing has been said about the time limit being enforced. But if you wish to continue with the purchase process all parts of the contract are still honored.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 21, 2009
You need legal advice! We are Realtors (Real Estate Professionals), but the law does not allow us to interpret the law. We cannot give legal advice., you are asking for legal advice. Again, if you have any questions about the enforcement of any contract, you need to seek legal advice from an attorney-at-law. Do NOT accept the advice from anyone other than an attorney.