Home Buying in Glassboro>Question Details

Arafatq@gmai…, Renter in

Is $800/mo feasible?

Asked by Arafatq@gmail.com, Mon Mar 31, 2014

We are looking to buy a 3 bedroom house in Glassboro. Our monthly payment range is $800/mo ALL INCLUSIVE. I know some listings on this site suggest monthly payments less than this but I think there are some other monthly fees to be included. So including those, is it possible to find a house in this range?

What neighborhood and other features? If not, then what is more realistic? A sample breakdown will help.

Thank you

Answers

1

There are some other factors that I would need to know in order to give you a good estimate.

What do you mean with all inclusive? including the utilities as well (water, electricity, gas …) or just the mortgage payment, homeowner insurance and taxes?

Also, the mortgage cost range depending on how much downpayment a homebuyer can put down on settlement, and how good your credit score is (you probably need at least a credit score of 640 in order to qualify for a mortgage).

Send me an email to kaja.giloley@foxroach.com with these details, and I will get back to you with a break down of the cost for some houses currently listed in Glassboro.
Are you selling Kaja Holdings property? They are a very disreputable company. You would be best not to smear your good name with properties from that company.
Flag Thu Apr 30, 2015