joeandjeanin…, Both Buyer and Seller in Fort Myers Beach, FL

Is manufactured homes in communities a good investment. Do they rent out easy?

Asked by joeandjeaninedegioia, Fort Myers Beach, FL Wed Jan 2, 2013

Answers

4
It would not be something I would put my money into.

Jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Trailers fall in value, are difficult to insure and and as below, difficult to finance. It is like throwing your money away.
Web Reference: http://www.suncoasteam.com
-\
Stay away from trailers! They drop in value and are terrible to get financed.

Buy a 3/2/2 concrete block home and thank me 5 yrs from now

===
yes they do. I would be happy to help you with your investment.I live and work on the beach and can share my expetise with you.
Thanks David.
Im buying this house for only $1500 dollars. They reduced it from $8,000 cause they had renters scheduled for Jan, Feb, March and got paid already. Its in Indian Creek RV & Manufactured home community, San Carlos Blvd, right before the bridge that goes to the beach. Its a beautiful community and the house is built in1994, 1 bed and 1 bath, kitchen, living room and florida room, but its immaculate. Im thinking were do you come across a deal like that, but im worried that i might not be able to rent it out that easy because it looks like theres alot of home rentals in the area. I have to cover the $570 a month maintenance fees (land rent) and utilities. Honestly, how many months you think i can rent it out? And i probably need a property manager.
Thanks so much for answering.
Joe
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013