Cva, Home Buyer in Youngstown, OH

Is it safe now to buy a home/condo in Youngstown/Canfield, OH area.?

Asked by Cva, Youngstown, OH Fri Jul 11, 2008

Answers

5
The Canfield Boardman areas are very safe and are a great place to purchase a home. The schools, shopping, and things to do and see are here. In addition real estate is VERY reasonable compared to other areas of the country.
Canfield, Boardman, Poland, in my estimation are all the same. Very safe and good property values. I have recently been comparing the values across the country to these 3 outstanding area's to live. Funny thing is that most area's have come down to our values as real eastate goes.
I have lived in Canfield my whole life and it is a great family-oriented city. I could not ask for a better place to live. Poland is exactly the same as Canfield. Austintown is a litlle bigger than the previous two, and not quite as safe, but a great place to live.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 30, 2008
Both Canfield and Poland are safe (meaning crime rates) -- and are likely to increase in value depending on location. Austintown is also safe (meaning crime - although arguably not as safe as the previous two) and are also likely to increase in value accordingly.
I don't know what you mean by safe now? Those areas have always been good places to live. Canfield, Austintown and Poland are really good chioices to buy a home. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.liveinakron.com