Home Buying in Ventnor City>Question Details

Jon F, Home Buyer in New Jersey

Is it risky to buy property in the more northerly section of Ventnor (near Atlantic City boundary) in terms of maintaining its value?

Asked by Jon F, New Jersey Sat Jun 26, 2010

Answers

4
Keep in mind that opinions are often subjective, and none of us can answer with accuracy as to where the market will head tomorrow or in the years to come--visit the neighborhood several times and at different times of day to get a sense of belonging. Check out area statistics; real estate professionals are prohibited from “steering”—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 26, 2010
I live in Ventnor, near Atlantic City myself and I love it. The area is now called North Beach. We have a beautiful beach, lots of great restaurants BYOB, shops, we are close to the Jitney so going to Atlantic City Casinos is very convenient.
In Ventnor you can walk on the boardwalk or take the jitney to Atlantic City. Also, the taxes are lower in Ventnor, plus you have the newer Arts & Cultural Center/Library. Margate is nicer, but no boardwalk or jitneys and higher taxes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 24, 2011
Hi Jon,

It depends on the property, price and location. If you buy it right it will maintain it's value and increase over time. Please contact me and we can discuss this further. My phone number is 609-338-3773.

Best wishes,

Matt
Web Reference: http://HavilandGroup.net