Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Megan, Home Buyer in Pottstown, PA

Is it possible to get pre-approved with a credit score of 600?

Asked by Megan, Pottstown, PA Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

8
Please give me a call @ 215-327-8104 so we can discuss this.
Kathy Hanigan
Broker
Hi Megan,

Yes you can get pre-approved but of course the lower your FICO score ... the higher your interest rate will be.
We have associate Mtg Managers in the Business over 20 years and they are on TOP of today's ever changing terms and conditions.

Give us a call and we can Confidentially talk?

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Hello Megan,

the answer is yes and if that is your middle score I can do it with 3.5% down and 2 months reserves. That is provided that you meet the other underwriting criteria.

Sometimes I am able to tweak credit scores by paying down some credit card debt or even increasing your credit lines depending on the situation. Nothing too drastic. I usually recommend not doing anything to your credit with speaking to someone who really knows the dos and don't of credit scores. Give me a call and we can chat about it.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Yes, but there are 3 credit scores that are considered, one from each credit bureau. The lender will use the middle of 3, or the lower of 2 of those scores. If that score is 600 or above, you could be eligible for either an FHA loan which requires a minimum of 3.5% down, or in areas surrounding Pottstown, you may also be eligible for a USDA loan which allows for 100% financing. For more details you can visit http://www.michaelsrealestateblog.com/buyers/mortgage-programs/. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Michael Torres
RE/MAX Reliance
215-275-2009
Michael@MovingInMontco.com
Thanks. I just sent you my information. Looking forward to discussing further.

Thanks.
Flag Tue Oct 2, 2012
It is possible depending on why them score is 600.
I would like to speak to you further about this .Please contact me at Cell 267-716-8228 .Email -realtor94@gmail.com .
Don A. Sherman -SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold
Hello Megan.
Yes. Some lenders have programs that may help you get a loan.I also have a lender referral which, for some applicants, may do a stated income loan! Something that was thought to be dead and non-existant.
Please feel free to call me for details.
Dmytro V. Bova
610-348-8389
Yes, its is possible! I have helped many of my friends purchase their first home with a credit score of 600. Email me for further details.
philadelphiaeli@gmail.com

It may be possible to get a loan with a score that low if you can afford to put down 10%. It depends on what exactly is on your report for the mortgage provider to make the decision as to whether or not they can pre-approve you. I work closely with a loan office who can assist you with this if you would like. Feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Danielle R Gurst
267 423 2623
http://www.DaniSellsHomes.com
I had 2 credit cards on my credit report that I just paid off about 30 days ago.
Flag Tue Oct 2, 2012