Home Buying in Pecan Grove>Question Details

Phoiaas, Home Buyer in El Paso, TX

Is it possible to get more Pictures of this property, I´m in Europe and won´t be back before October 29,?

Asked by Phoiaas, El Paso, TX Wed Aug 28, 2013

Answers

8
I am just curious, since we would have no way to know what property you are looking at since you didn't link it, but if someone could send you more pictures are you going to make an offer site unseen? Since you are not going to be here for 2 months why do you need to see more pictures since it could easily long been sold by then.
My spouse are looking at those houses ! and I can´t recommend a house I can´t see, and we both are going to buy !
Flag Sun Sep 8, 2013
Sure, please send me email and address of property.
its 921 Warvick Rd and my mail are : phoiaas@aol.com
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2013
I would send you any pictures as I know there are alot of scammers out there doing what you are doing so they can list and rent out properties as your own.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
The house are 921 Wavick Rd El Paso ! I´m in Europe and will be back October 29, and I have all the time to look whats on the marked.
Rickey Pollard are my spouse and he Work as Teacher and only have the weekend to look !
So if you contact him for showing phone 915 276 0514 his phone are closed while his teach, so call him 6 - 9 pm
Regards Preben

mail phoiaas@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
the house are 921 Warvick Rd My spouse Rickey Pollard and I are buying a house together and this house will be OK ! but the Pictures doesn´t show enough !
Rickey are working as a school teacher, so he only have the weekend to go and see the house !
You can contact him at 915 276 0514 in evenings 6 to 9 pm and he can take more Pictures !

Regards Preben
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
Here's a good site to go to for additional pictures.

Elpasotxliving.com

Let me know if I can assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
Email me at Chrisrojas@sellersbuyers.com With the address that you were looking at thank you :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
Preben:

I just sent pictures to you via separate email. Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013