Home Buying in Irvine>Question Details

Fiona Liu, Home Buyer in Broadview Heights, OH

Is it possible to get a townhouse in Irvine,mission viejo,lakeforest,aliso viejo,orange n.tustin, laguna(s), for twohundredandfiftythousanddollars?

Asked by Fiona Liu, Broadview Heights, OH Sun Dec 1, 2013

Answers

9
Hi Fiona,

You can find a smaller 1-2 bedroom townhouse for around $250,000 in Mission Viejo and possibly Lake Forest, but these are very rare.

In most of these other areas (Irvine, Orange, North Tustin, Laguna) you will only be able to get a 1-2 bedroom condominium for this price range.

Let me know if you would like me to email you some available properties for you to take a look at.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
http://www.JamieTian.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for your new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am an experienced lender that has done plenty of loans throughout California and I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hi missyfiona,
We are Kinecta FCU (Boeing, Directv and Raytheon), and we can help you with your loan needs at any time, please see information below for any clarification please contact me;

Our loan programs are:
* Loans to $417k 3% down
* Loans to $625kk 10% down
* Loans to $729,750 3.5% down FHA
* Loans up to $855k 10% down Jumbo loans
* Loans up to $1'250,000 11% down no PMI savings Advantage Jumbo loans
* 5% Down No PMI loans

*21 days Guaranteed to close a loan
*$500 for closing cost, plus .625bps for better rate or extra closing cost.
* VIP membership, free savings, checking etc.

You can use below link for your own pre-approval conditions (do it yourself) http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero

Libardo Quintero
nmls 380933
PH: 949.899.8425
lquintero@kinecta.org
Hi missy Fiona

Good to hear from you again
Yes you can get a town homes for under $250,000

Contact me again and I can help you with this too

Talk to you Soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
There are 21 homes at Irvine now listed for sale in the range of under $300k. Please see information accordingly at http://public6.superlativestudio.com/IDXMini.aspx?SegmentID=…

The most important thing when planning to buy a home is to get prequalified in terms of money in the bank, good credit rating, connection and meeting with an experienced lender or mortgage broker.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Harrison K. Long, Professional real estate representative and Realtor, Coldwell Banker NRT, Orange County, CA. CA licensed real estate broker - CAL BRE 01410855.
HKLong@cox.net
949-701-2515 cell or text
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
I will be more than happy to work with you and find you the right house that meets all of your needs! There are lots of different types of financing out there that can also give you more than what you actually think. Give me a call! With over 20 years in real estate and real estate financing, I can help you.

Lisa Glogow
lisag1234@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
There are 15 or more condo's available with 1 bedrooms for this price. Only 3 active listings with 2 bedrooms. These are all one level units, not townhouses. I did find one townhome for $249,900 in Mission Viejo. I can email you the full listing sheet if you're interested. Email me at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Best of luck in your search!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Missy, I'd be more than happy to help you find a townhome in those cities. Please give me a call at 949-629-0295.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Jacques Goulet
The Stepenian Group
949.629.0295
jacquesgoulet101@gmail.com
BRE# 01927236
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013