Home Buying in Clarksville>Question Details

Liv12luv15, Home Buyer in ,

Is it possible to get a home loan working part time? I've had the job 1 year.

Asked by Liv12luv15, , Mon Jun 17, 2013

I work 30 hours a wk at $20 an hour. I've only had my part time job for one year. I also receive $320 a month in child support. I have $0 debt. I recently was told I was pre approved for a home loan for $80,000. Only to be called back and told that they didn't realize I only worked part time. I was told that I have to work 2 years if I want a loan working part time. Is there anyway around this? O, and my credit score is 640. Thanks to anyone who gives me input. I'm new to all of this and this would be a first time home loan.

Answers

1
I can give you several names of lenders that I work with if you need to talk with someone else. There are so many variables that they have to look at these days, it can be a process. With the interest rates going up slightly it could change your payment from the last time you checked. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Pat Groves, Schuler Bauer Real Estate patgroves@schulerbauer.com