clairejacobs…, Both Buyer and Seller in Huntington Beach, CA

Is it possible to get a Huntington Beach, beach home for $850,000 and under?

Asked by clairejacobs0812, Huntington Beach, CA Tue Jul 30, 2013

Mandatory requirements:
2 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
walking distance to beach

Flexible requirements:
Upgraded bathrooms
On streets 12 & up

Thank You!

Answers

14
Hi Clare,

I have a listing you may interest in .. BEAUTIFUL Single Family Home in HB .. Totally remodeled 2 years ago, 1,700+ sqft, lot size 7,000+ sqft .. 10 minute walk to beach .. go to this link (remember click on Map to see how close it's from the beach) ..
http://www.trulia.com/property/3123787287-9341-La-Jolla-Cir-…

Vinny Tran / Nancy Do
C21 Olympic Team
Mr. "Little Saigon" & Assiociates
714-531-2678
Visit us for tons of foreclosure home in Orange County
https://www.facebook.com/MrLittleSaigonAssociates?ref=hl
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Hi Claire,

Yes, it is possible to get a beach home with your requirements - 2 bed, 2 bath and within walking distance to the beach. Under $850,000, you will mostly find condos, but it may be possible to get an older/fixer single family home.

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I would be happy to email you a list of properties in your price range that are currently available, and show you any properties you are interested in. I would also be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 30, 2013
I have a property that borders HB/ FV that is listed @ $599,000. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1482 sqft. Nice home in a great neighborhood and HB schools. Call me for more information.

Cheryl Coleman
714-717-1728
So in the past year prices have risen in the area. It will be a challenge to find a detached SFR for $850k or lower.. As my colleagues have stated, you can find a townhouse or condo in that range. It is possible that if you venture out a little further and be a bike ride to the beach you may find something. I know for a fact that if you were at all interested in Long Beach you can find a home right by the beach. You may even be able to find a condo on the water. If kayaking, running on the beach, biking, walking interests you. Long Beach is a great alternative. The only thing Long Beach does not offer is surfing.

Let me know if I can interest you in viewing any listings that are avail.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
Seal Beach, Ca. 90740
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic#01456982
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
There are several properties in Huntington Beach that are close to or under $850,000. If you want to be real close to the beach on the numbered streets they have jumped up but I still see attached properties only by one wall or smaller homes that come available there. Beachwalk as mentioned is very pleasant and a great location. They are townhomes and the development is older so it depends if a remodel was done. SeaCliff, Pacific Ranch, Boardwalk, The Tides and Seagate townhomes are all very nice.
I have a great townhome I can show you just off Gothard St. Very nice as well.

Would love to help you.

Lisa Karos
714~335~4546

This will be possible if you would consider a townhouse. There is a community in downtown, within walking distance to the beach called "Beachwalk." This area is absolutely beautiful and has lots of amenities. If you would like detailed information about this community take a minute and read this informative blog I have recently written on the Beachwalk community.

http://www.realtorzeb.com/real-estate-news/beachwalk-townhom…

Have a nice weekend!

Zeb Plante
714-715-2044
There are many options open to you at that price range and configuration. It is important to find an agent that will get your offer accepted.

Frank Codispoti
RE/MAX TerraSol
Huntington Beach
714-584-5509
Also, I am open to houses in SeaCliff and Beachwalk but any town-homes must be at least partially upgraded. I am also up for any fixer uppers! I would most definitely prefer a dettached home with 1,100 or more Ft. I would also love any listings emailed to me!Thanks!
You can access the ease and convenience of the current and future MLS listings of all your real estate requirements anywhere in Orange County or specifically HB without cost or obligation. Send me your email address and I'll send you your personal link to the information. When you find a property select an Realtor to represent you.
Thank you! it's clairejacobs0812@gmail.com! Don't hesitate to send any relevant listings!
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2013
Dear Claire,

Yes it is possible to get a 2bedroom, 2bath home for under $850K and in walking distance to the beach. However it might be an attached home which means you share at least one wall with your neighbor.
Are you just interested in the number streets or could it be SeaCliff or Beachwalk area as well?
These are nice beach communities. Downside are HOA fees!
There are definately a couple option you can choose from.

Please contact me if you like to discuss them further.
I am very familiar with HB since I work and live here myself.

Kathrin Rogers
Hi, Claire

You want only the downtown area from 12th and up - up to Goldenwest? Are you looking for condo style or single family detached home? I work a lot in that downtown area and the majority of the detached homes are running over $850,000 since prices went up months ago.

Email me with more specifics and let me see what I can find out from some of the homeowners that have been thinking of selling now.

Cyndi Mino
First Team Real Estate
714-349-2424
cyndimino@firstteam.com
bre 01453215
Dear Claire,

You bet! I would love to help you with this. I just sold a 2 bed cottage downtown for $589k! I have another home for sale over near the harbor that you might like-- a 3 bed/2 bath for $599k. I can represent you to purchase anyone else's listings as well, and I know HB like the back of my hand, as I live here. Please contact me to assist you in your purchase. Thanks.

James Melton, 5 Star Pro award recipient (2013)
Realtor & Mortgage Broker, CA DRE Broker #01222353, NMLS #300133
President, Victory Mortgage & Real Estate Home Loans & Sales Since 1979, NMLS #366399
2901 W. PCH, Suite 200, Newport Beach, CA 92663
cell(714)318-4664, phone(949)939-9676 or (714)374-0022, fax(714)844-9094
web http://jamesmelton.listingbook.com
email jamesm@socal.rr.com
It might take a while to find it, but for a 2/2 you should be able to find a house in the higher numbered streets for $850,000. Contact a few of the agents (me included) that are no doubt going to respond and ask them how they might be able to find you the house you want. Ask for references also of successful home purchases in HB.

Best of luck,
Andy
American First Realty
916-768-6244
Hi Claire,

It's definitely possible. If you're interested in attached homes, there are a few options. If you want detached, there's one that comes to mind:

http://www.homesinocandla.com/listing/mlsid/301/propertyid/O…

This one is a little over $850K, but I think there's some flexibility there. If you're interested in seeing any of these homes, let me know.

Joe Van Fossen
(714) 584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com