Question Details

Dan Mccarthy, Home Buyer in 33904

Is it possible to find 3 bedroom for 300,000 or less in Central Bucks or Council Rock school districts?

Asked by Dan Mccarthy, 33904 Tue Jul 22, 2008

I am looking to move to the Philly area and am trying to determin if I am better of in Berks County with the bigger houses or Bucks County with better schools for my two toddlers. We are originally from L.I. and are used to good schools entertainment and shopping. Though the newer houses and land in Berks entices me, I am a little worried about a lack of amenities and cultural activities for my wife and I out that way.(we are both into thearts and theatre) Also would like the easier access to nyc from bucks but most realtors give us the bums rush when we say we would like to stay in the lower 300,000 range.

Answers

3
Dan, it certainly is possible. A search Trend MLS for available homes in the Council Rock and Central Bucks school districts shows about 50 homes available between $250,000 and $335,000. If you would like me to send them on to you, let me know by e-mailing me at D.golden@cbhearthside.com and I'll get them out to you.
I'm not looking for advice on where to live as much I am trying to see if a 3 bedroom single family home is out of the question in the school districts listed. If this is the case then I have my answer. I would think a realtor should be able to answer whether a certain priced home is available in a particular area. The question asked clearly states in a specific area at a specific price. The rest was just a little background info.
Real estate professionals per code of ethics can’t make comments on where person should live. If you work positively with a real estate agent I am assured solutions to all of your questions could be resolved. http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com