Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

Billy L, Home Buyer in Westchester, Los Ang...

Is it possible to find a loft in downtown under 250k?

Asked by Billy L, Westchester, Los Angeles, CA Wed Apr 10, 2013

Answers

11
Abe Chang’s answer
It'll be a challenge right now. I'm sure you know prices are going up. Maybe something will come up in Santee Village, SB Grand or Little Tokyo lofts down the life that will be under $250k. Those are the only ones I can think of that may have that price range.
It's difficult. Do you need a good realtor?

For mortgage help, call (630) 639-1081 or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states and you can apply online at http://www.myccmtg.com.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Thank you for joining the website concerning lofts in Downtown Los Angeles. I've been the agent assigned to make sure you find everything you are searching for in the Downtown and surrounding areas. First, let me assure you that there are no fees involved in using my services. In the State of California, working with a Rental Agent or Buyer Agent is available to you at NO COST.

So, I'd like to start by learning more about what your searching for in a property. I've available to assist you 7 days a week. Can we set up a phone call or do you prefer to communication via email.

Johnny Nekuda Johnny@Loftlivingla.com
d.r.e.01882103 Cell 562-896-3789
Hi Billy. I run a team of 10 real estate agents in Downtown Los Angles. In 2014, there may be 10 properties that sell in this price point this year. Almost all will be CASH ONLY deals. Call me and I'll explain or check out my website at http://www.LoftLivingLA.com

I've been helping people find Downtown Los Angeles properties since 2001 and was voted number 1 agent by the Downtown News this year.
Hello Billy,
Yes it is possible. I have been selling lofts in downtown for the past 9 years. There are not many, but a few and I am on top of the inventory daily, so if you want, I would be happy to assist you in finding one. Let me know.
Hi Billy,

Currently there is one active listing priced at $215,000. Visit my website to get more information on this unit and search all available DTLA condos and lofts for sale and lease.
Hi Billy,

I am a downtown agent. I have been living and working downtown for the past ten years and have extensive knowledge of all buildings and neighborhoods. It's possible to purchase for under $250,000 but you will need a lot of patience. The market has changed everywhere, including downtown and one of the biggest obstacles now is inventory. There is no inventory and no plans to develop condo's for at least the next three years. Low inventory means multiple offers, usually over asking price. As well, short sales and foreclosures are almost a thing of the past. This is the market you would find a loft under $250,000. There is a unit just listed in the last couple of days of Little Tokyo Lofts and is listed at $215,000. It is a short sale. Please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to add you to my client list and notify you when properties list in your price range.

Paula Samuel
Downtown LA Realty
(310) 795-1261
You have to define "downtown" a l;little more precisely.
Please visit http://www.GALVANGROUPLA.com

Saul Galvan
Keller Williams Downtown LA
Please call me direct 424-777-9377 and I'll show you all available properties in DTLA in this price range.

____________________ 
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com  http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 

Hello, Billy

Thank you for the question and allowing me the opportunity to provide you with service . I have several clients currently looking to buy in Downtown Los Angeles . I provide them with information on short sales , Bank foreclosure, and most importantly pocket listings . I provide them with a free daily and weekly report on available properties currently on the market.

Billy , if you like i would be happy to provide you with similar information ..

It is very possible to buy DTLA for under 250k but you must be pre-approved and ready to move quickly when it hits the market. Recently a beautiful loft hit the market for 180k and it went into pending in a very short time period.