Elby005, Home Buyer in 33433

Is it possible to find a house with in two months ? how can I deal with my apt landlord I already renew?

Asked by Elby005, 33433 Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

9
Susanna Malmgren-Grubb PA’s answer
Yes, you can find a property and close within 60 days. First, you need to have a professional review if you can get out of your lease. I can refer you to an attorney who can review it for you. Second, if you can get out of your lease, get pre-approved for a loan. Third, find a buyer's agent specializing in the area you are looking. Short sales take longer so they would not be possible within your time frame.

I'd be happy to recommend a buyer's agent specializing in 33433.

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties, Jupiter, FL
Susannagrubb@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 5, 2012
Contact attorney Jim Cioffi about your lease 561-747-6000. Follow the other steps from there. Good luck!
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
That's sound good to me, would please email me the reference. thank you
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
Dear Elby005,

When you deal with homes, as long ss there is no HOA, the turnaround is much shorter as you don't usually have an HOA application fee, unless the development requires it.

With regards to your lease you already renewed...check your lease agreement to see what it says about subleasing. You may be liable for the remainder months.

Sincerely yours,
Jen Sommers
Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.819.2958 ⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com ⃓ http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
Check your lease agreement . do you have the ability to sublease?
Yes you can find a house in two weeks if you know exactly what you want and you already have your financing in place. You would just have to locate the right agent to help you find the right house. Real estate is moving very fast right now so it's totally possible. If your price range is realistic then you should be able to get something reasonable...
It may be possible to find a house in Boca Raton quickly, depending upon your price range and your requirements. The first step on your agenda will be to decide if you can purchase using all cash of if you need to obtain a mortgage.

If you're going to use a mortgage, you should immediately call a mortgage broker and get prequalified uimmediately. If you do not have a broker, I can give you a list of two or three whom I are helpful and will respond rapidly.

Once you have the prequalification letter, you are ready to search for Boca Raton homes. When you and your Boca Raton realtor have located the home in Boca you like, you submit the contract. Hopefully, your and the seller come to a rapid agreement on price.

The rest of the time frame is mostly up to the bank that is lending you the money to purchase the home in Boca Raton.

Today, because of all the paperwork necessary, and the desire not to make lending mistakes that will come back to bite them later on, banks are moving more slowly. So, while there may be a bank out there that will be able to get your mortgage done in less than thirty days, the majority seem to take around 45. Add a couple of days to that to look for the house and negotiate the contract and you're looking at a minimum of 50 days.

If you have already renewed for a year with your landlord, you may be liable for the rent for the remainder of the contract.

Some landlords will allow a tenant to opt out of a lease with a payment of 2 - 3 months rent.

Others may not be as amenable. This is a question you will have to work out with the landlord.

You might ask about subletting your apartment. However, you will remain liable for the rent if your sublet does not pay the landlord

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http http://:www.JablonTeam.com
You can find a house in minutes!

Getting qualified to purchase a home may take a little more time I suggest you get with a mortgage and real estate professional to see what you qualify for THEN begin shopping.

I work with some of the best real estate and mortgage people in the business give me a call 561 – 598 – 6300 Brian Murphy

Murphy's Brightway Insurance
Homequote@murphysbrightway.com
Murphysbrightway.com
It is possible to find a house within two months. Getting approved for a mortgage and closing on a home is also possible depending on credit, rental history, assets and several other items. As for dealing with your apartment's landlord if you have already signed the renewal, is a question for a lawyer. I would imagine that you could negotiate a buy out for the lease or possibly find and supply a tenant for a sublease if one is allowed. I would be happy to discuss this with you if you wish.
Doug Stone
Morris Williams Realty
(954) 254-7607
Doug@MorrisWilliamsRealty.com
Elby,
You should go over your lease and look up what are the consequences of ending your lease too early. In regards to your home, you are able to to find and close in a home within 2 months, as long as the home is not a short sale. I could assist you with your search, if you are currently not working with an agent. There is a mortgage broker in our office that could give you answers as to how much you qualify for within hours. Look forward to hear from you.
Vanessa Vargas
561-444-9894
Keyes real estate