Home Buying in Georgetown>Question Details

Armyfamily, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Is it possible to find a home in Georgetown under $250k with inground pool ?

Asked by Armyfamily, Tampa, FL Mon May 21, 2012

Our max budget is $240-250k, and we are looking for a home in two particular school districts. So we can buy a lower priced home and have pool installed, or use our entire budget on one that is already existing. Problem seems to be that there aren't too many 4 bdrm homes in our desired areas that meet our needs. We just over bid on a home by $18k and still lost to another buyer. I need an extremely aggressive buyers agent that will come to me with options for our dilemma. We are wanting to move asap. (our current home is for sale in Temple, but we will NOT be buying with contingency, we have a preapproval for new mortgage loan.)

Hi .. will you be purchasing Va loan or Conventional . go to gehanhhomes.com and the Yaupon and has the wrap around bar and kitchen and great big game room really decked out . 40 k upgrades . tiled 24 inch designer tile .. I have a list of upgrades for you ..
4/2.5 and 2827 and the 237 737 will be ready in last of nov ...and its giving 3000 plus title and also a discount of mcc extra 166 to lower the payment .. floor plan is online and i have photos of a finished home . i can send to yaupon photo . amazing home ...brand new Elementary there Mc Coy and Ms.Benold
tax rate is 2.3 and a community pool and playground and good for all five pools in GT ...
and i can do the payment for you .. if want
What is the two particular school districts that you are interested in ... and I will pull a mls search for four bedroom with pool . I also can get you intouch with installers and or contractors to put in a custom inground pool of your choice . I am extremely aggressive and can get your home closed fast . Can you please contact me at 512-786-6052 .
Already got an extra 1000 off your home purchase for you...
Best to engage a local Real Estate Broker right away by clicking "Find a Pro" in the green menu bar above. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Yes Have Gehan home that is ready now and is at 247 k and is 2280 sq ft and have contractors to do the inground pool and save you money .. and they have another home for 3270 sq ft . 256k but can be reduced . and inground pool range 20-30k .. but have financing available . Move in right away.. Pl
Its in Georgetown Village . http://www.gehanhomes.com
Please call me .. to arrange a time to meet and visit ..
Kerrie Collier
Mundo and Lighthouse LLC Reality
808 Parkway has a pool and it is $219,000
Wondering if you found a home?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
My son-in-law is stationed in the army, and I appreciate your service! I would be happy to help you if you want to call me directly. 512 635 2117. I'm available anytime, including today! I would love to help you, just like I hope a good realtor helps my kids when needed!
I would like to add, there are 13 homes on the MLS right now that are priced at or below your price range, and are in the designated schools that you chose. I can email them to you if you'd like to see! Let me know!
Flag Sun May 27, 2012
Hi, With a quick MLS search, I found 5 homes in Georgetown under $250k with a pool. Please call or email to discuss the school districts you are interested in, then we can see if the houses are in those school districts. Thanks! Kim Knapek, Rainbow Properties. kimknapek@gmail.com, 512-695-7007
It is possible, depending on your other criteria. I live and work in Georgetown specifically and I'm here to help. What is the best way to connect with you? Cell phone or email? My cell is 512-635-1843, and I'm free now. I look forward to speaking with you.
My name is Jill Wood and I am with Private Label Realty. There are currently more buyers out there than homes, so it is very competitive. I would love to help you find that new home. Please feel free to contact me at 512-820-3790.
Good morning. I know of a couple of homes in the area that could meet your needs, but without knowing the specific school districts, I don't know if they fall into the areas of desire. Give me a call to discuss. Thanks! 512-639-8838.