Home Buying in Morristown>Question Details

Mkak, Home Buyer in Morristown, NJ

Is it possible to find a 2 bedroom condo or townhome home in Morristown for less than $200,000?

Asked by Mkak, Morristown, NJ Sun Aug 16, 2009

Answers

6
Hi- there are 1 bedrm townhouses avail in Morris Plains in the price range, There are several 2 beds, avail in surrounding towns.
I would be delighted to help in your search.
P/c me on my cell- anytime. 973-960-8002
Carolle Donofrio
Prudential NJ Properties
Morristown,NJ
Hello Mkak,

I would suggest that you also look in the Parsippany area . There are a few very nice well maintained developments that would meet your financial needs. Right now there are over 20 one bedrooms available and 2 two bedrooms under $200,000. There are also 4 other two bedrooms that are priced from $215,000-$224,900. Remember that this is the asking price.

If you would like me to email you these listings or have any other questions , please email me directly at carol.eisenstein@prudentialnewjersey.com I would be happy to help you.

I work in the areas of Morris, Essex and Union counties.

Carol Eisenstein
Prudential New Jersey Properties
carol.eisenstein@prudentialnewjersey.com
http://www.caroleisenstein.com
Hello Mkak,
I just did a search for you to verify what I already thought was true, you can get a one bedroom for this amount but not a two bedroom in Morristown. If you are willing to broaden your search to other towns, I know I can find some for you. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss this anytime.
Financing is a little tougher these days and we'd have to also look at that. You may qualify for FHA financing and not all mortgage lenders will approve all condos, it's a case by case basis that requires a team of experienced mortgage lender and agent. I'm here to help if you want to talk.
973-768-1888
Hi Mkak, are you willing to look an neighboring towns as well? In Morristown there is only one home listed right now meeting your criteria. If you are willing to expand your search you will have many more possibilities. If you have more questions/concerns, feel free to contact me at Tsheng@weichert.com or 862.242.0699.
Best of luck,
Tara

Tara Hofmeister-Sheng
Weichert, Realtors
Rt. 46 @ Cherry Hill Road
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Office: 973.334.9400 x146
Mobile: 862.242.0688
Tsheng@weichert.com
http://www.TaraDreamHomes.com
Dear MKAK,

You're in luck. There is 1 available.
Hello!
Yes, there is one property in Morristown in the price up to $200K.
In Parsippany there are many condos in this pirce range.
Let me know, please, if I can be any help to you.
Yelena Tsuladze
Broker/Owner
ADVANCED REALTY GROUP
175 Washington St.
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-843-0053, x 100
973-652-1372 - cell
http://AdvancedRealtyGroupNJ.com