Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Alex, Both Buyer and Seller in 91604

Is it possible to buy in Malibu a single family house with an ocean view for under 1.2 million? Or a non-view house within a few houses of the beach.

Asked by Alex, 91604 Sun Jun 20, 2010

Answers

5
There are some great deals in the area and in that particular price range. If you would like to view a few properties please feel free to give me a call at (949) 484-0519

Thanks, Reginald Peterson
Alex:
I live in Malibu and have sold real estate here for 21 years. Your buying power has never been better here. There is a possibility of buying a home in the canyons for $1.2 and there are wonderful town homes in that range.
Susan Monus
Susan@susanmonus.com
Web Reference: http://Www.susanmonus.com
It is possible, if you would like to contact me, I can send you a list of available properties. Home prices are starting to rise in many of our beach areas again and interest rates are at record lows. Now is a great time to buy.

Feel free to search on my website anytime or contact with questions you may have.
Heather Paul
424-625-1037
Hi Alex,

There are usually a number of hillside view homes in this price range from Pacific Palisades and Topanga to Malibu and Zuma Beach. Of course you won't be getting a place on the beach or in Downtown Malibu for this... but they're there. Properties of this type are usually modest 2 to 4-bedroom homes from the 50's, 60's, and 70's built before prices in the area started going deep-pockets.

My website always has all the listings available in Malibu and I'd be glad to send you custom reports for homes of this type if that would be helpful. Please feel free to contact me through my profile if you have any questions. Best of Luck.
Yes do you have an email address?...I can email you about 3 view SFRs and one that is going for auction in July with no opening bid...that is a beach house!