Home Buying in Anaheim>Question Details

Tony Nguyen, Home Buyer in Westminster, CA

Is it possible to buy a 565k house with 100k down with a low verifiable income?

Asked by Tony Nguyen, Westminster, CA Fri Sep 14, 2012

I can verify my income of 45k a year with 12 years but can not verify my wife's income as she is self employed and gets paid cash. Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Help the community by answering this question:


You should get in touch with a reliable mortgage broker in your area and find out exactly How much you and your wife can get approved for. Mortgage brokers work with different banks and private lenders.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

3 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
I don't know. It seems kinda borderline to me.
If you want to know for sure, I'll recommend you to the best in the business

Dan Crosley
Prime Lending
714 553 7256

I've found nobody to beat his pricing, programs, and rates. And most importantly, he'll be honest in letting you know if it will be possible to obtain a loan right off the bat. Save yourself some time and trouble, just make a quick call to him and you'll know for sure.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
Yes. We can do it! Call me 949-290-5004.

Park Place Real Estate
949-334-2140 x.304
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
If a conventional option is not possible, there are other option like AITD, Owner carry, land trust etc.
I just sold ne of these to a client who had 200k down, but could get a loan, as he just moved out here from Canada.

Feel free to contact me by phone or email and I can go thru with other options.

Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
I would recommend contacting your local mortgage lender to run the numbers for you, good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
You can either contact your current banking institution for a loan or go with a mortgage company that is a direct lender. I use and refer Prospect Mortgage, direct lender, Susan Klaren-Hatzenbuhler 714-264-0876.

Reon Boydstun Howard
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
In addition, you may want to get a qualified non occupant co signer to assist with this transaction. Best wishes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
The lenders will take account of your expenses and income to determine what you can qualify for and your overall credit profile. As far as your income , if you receive any type of bonus or overtime that can be documented - this can be included. As long as there is a two year history. In response to your wife's income she must have returns filed for the past two years if she is on the loan at all.
The NO income or stated programs are non existent . I hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer